ss_blog_claim=9bfd31b787b6ad10066847433d8a98d6

Monday, April 19, 2010

Did I Just What??

The other morning I got up to take Spot out to relieve himself. When I returned, a half sleeping Jack asked, “did you just poop?”

“Did I just poop?”, I asked, wondering if he had really just asked me that.

“Yeah, I want to know if YOU just pooped,” he replied, sarcastically. “No, I said, 'did he just poop?'.”

“Oh, yeah, he pooped. I didn’t, in case you were wondering, though.”

“I wasn’t and I’m still not, thanks.”

4 comments:

LWLH said...

Weirdos...lol :)

Anonymous said...

Is this a dog-parent thing? 'Cause my boyfriend and I always ask each other if Sophie pooped after taking her outside... Weird.

Rock Chef said...

Things often come out wrong when you are half asleep...

Anonymous said...

I am SO SAD that you guys stopped blogging.......I hope it's because you got tired of it and not because the relationship ended. If you're both still out there somewhere, together, and looking for motivation to start writing again, just know that your humor is worthy of being made into a book, then a TV show, and eventually a movie.